Longney Church of England Primary School became an Academy within Diocese of Gloucester Academy Trust on 1st November 2015. The Full Governing Body meet five times a year and in addition to this each Sub Committee will meet at least four times a year.
- The main aim of the school is to raise the educational achievement of its pupils.
- The Governing Body will contribute most effectively to this aim by focusing on its three roles:
- To provide a strategic view of where the school is heading.
- To act as a critical friend by providing support and advice to the school.
- To hold the school to account for the educational standards it achieves and the quality of education it provides.
Ms Penny Howard
Mrs Diane Bainbridge
Mr Keith Rog
Mr Geoff Smith
Mrs Heidi Hinde
Mr Tom Whittaker
Mrs Kerryanne Hollis
Mrs Clair Hogg
Mrs Vicki Cowan
Clerk to Governors
Rev Richard Martin