Friends of Longney School
Our Offer of Early Help
- All teachers and staff know precisely how to identify and report concerns.
- Staff record their concerns about any safeguarding issues securely on My Concern which is overseen by the designated safeguarding lead, Ms Howard and Miss Cooper, deputy designated safeguarding lead.
- Child protection files are filed on My Concern where a chronology can be monitored.
- The school follows the Missing from Education guidance.
- All new staff complete safeguarding inductions.
- The head teacher has signed up for GSP alerts.
We have evidence of annual recording that staff have read. These include:
- Keeping children safe in education September 2022
- Working together to Safeguard Children
- SEND Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Low Level Concern Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Acceptable User Policy